Inauguration of 1.25MW Load Bank at ND-V
- Posted by: Energiaa
- Category: News
Inauguration of India’s Largest Load Bank at Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam
CMDE T.S.S.R. Rao inaugurated the 1.25 MW Load bank manufactured by Statcon at the Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam on the 22nd of April.
This Made-In-India load bank will be used for all ships ( Warships, Oil Refuellers) and the different classes of submarines as well which are docked at the the Naval Port.
This Load Bank is currently India’s Largest capacity load bank at 1.25 MW and is a fruition of the long experience of Statcon’s R&D Team. It has a tractor towable design with features such as:
* Available in 380 V / 415V / 440V
* Selectable loads are: Resistive, Inductive, M-Loads
* Option for Gradual Loading and Step Selection
* Suitable for all weather outdoor applications
* Forced air cooled
* PLC and SCADA controlled with logging feature