Sustainable development goals are a collection of worldwide targets and goals set by the United Nations to improve the overall quality of life of the people worldwide. It consists of 17 goals within it. It was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 2015 for 2030 to be achieved.
The entire world is now moving towards a path of encouraging its business activities in accordance with sustainability. Even the consumers nowadays want eco friendly goods for their consumption so that it doesn’t hamper the natural ecosystem. Keeping this in mind and view Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing a conference on sustainability with the most eminent and eloquent speakers to enlighten us with their thoughts. Our Managing Director, Mr. Manoj Pande will also be a speaker in this upcoming event to be held on June 28th in New Delhi.
- The main driving force of sustainability that is Market, technical, societal, regulatory and visionary
- Looking onto the natural driving forces like – low carbon footprint, energy efficiency, minimize utilization of natural resources and minimize energy usage
- Transition towards sustainable practices – Opportunities, costs and benefits
- Policies and guidelines and an appropriate framework – Rewarding and Punitive
- Challenges to industries – Economic, environmental, societal
- Exhibiting best practices in India and abroad.