Solar Central Inverters for Photovoltaic Application
PV systems on remote C&I buildings represent distributed power generation at its best close-to-consumption point. For these applications StatconEnergiaa’s latest Solar Central Inverters with inbuilt Power Transformers offer full flexibility to be used with Grid Supply as well as Diesel/ Bio Generators*. Inbuilt Power Transformer ensures reliable operation for remote sites where grid supply may be poor along with metering, switchgear and multi door indoor cabinet. This is also beneficial as energy transmission demand and losses in the grid are also reduced.
- Works with Poly, Mono as well as Bifacial Photovoltaic Modules
- Multi MPPT design for better PV generation.
- Can synchronize with Grid Supply as well as Diesel/ Biogas/ Biomass Generators
- Inbuilt Power Transformer for better reliability.
- Multi Door Indoor Cabinet with separate access for user connections and Electronics.
- Inbuilt Metering in PV as well as Grid Path
- Monitoring of data through MODBUS 485 port.
- Graphical display with keypad for user Interface.
- Displays PV Voltage, PV current, PV Power PV Energy on front Panel.
- Displays Grid Voltage, current and Power.
- Separate Energy Meters for Solar, Grid and Biogas/ Diesel Generator.
- Displays Mode of Operation, faults and stored past data.
*NOTE: These systems are grid connected Solar Inverters and can only work when Photovoltaic modules are connected at input and AC source (Grid/ Generator) is available. These systems cannot be used for backup applications.