Solar Petrol Pump Solution
Energiaa’s Hybrid HBD Series is the No.1 Trusted Petrol Pump inverters technology in the Indian Market Smart management of renewable Solar Power which provides the advantage of less cost and easily manufactured as compared to off grid and grid-tied. It is installed in over 1100 petrol pumps retail outlets in India with an average payback period of about 3.2 to 4.4 years.
Hybrid inverters provide both grid-tied solar that provides extra battery storage and off grid solar systems that provides utility backup power.
This has made the solar technology more advanced and lifestyle more improved. For instance, if we talk about Petrol Pumps it is a facility that sells fuel and engine lubricants for motor vehicles, as of 31 March 2018 there are more than 60,000 petrol pumps in India. Most petrol pumps operate 24*7 which means they require uninterrupted power supply.
- Irregular power supply and poor quality of grid.
- Regular maintenance of diesel generator sets.
- Noise pollution created by Diesel generator sets.
- Loss in Profit due to high operation cost.
- Small power cut resulting in meter reset.
- Ever increasing cost of diesel.
- Areas with power cuts of up to 2-3 hours in the day time, the savings with grid synchronized Hybrid Inverters can be up to 33%* greater than string inverters and around 28%* greater than off grid inverters.
- Uninterrupted power due to battery storage.
- Immediate backup without need to set on diesel generator sets.
Solutions By Statcon Energiaa
- HBD Hybrid Inverter – It combines the features of both grid-tied and off grid-solar system.
- On-Grid Inverter – For conditions where diesel generators are used in the absence of power supply or the power cuts are very low.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the inverter handle my dispener's units' surge load?
Yes, This is a high performance inverter especially designed to handle the petrol pump’s loads.
Is this solution workable for Indian conditions?
Statcon Energiaa’s Solar Hybrid System is installed in over 1100 Petrol Pump retail outlets across India.
What is the average ROI?
The average ROI comes to 3.2 to 4.4 years.
Does it require a high initial cost?
Best market rates and excellent subsidies for different kilowatts depending upon solar plants.