Statcon Energiaa’s High-Power Thyristor Rectifier is designed for high-voltage and high-current industrial downstream applications like Electroplating and Hydrogen Production.
Our Military-Grade power electronics assure long operability, minimal maintenance, and cutting-edge technology. We offer efficient and reliable DC Power Supplies for industrial water electrolysis.
260V, 4000A Rectifier for Defence Shore-Supply
380V/550V, 4000A Rectifier for Navy
High Power Rectifiers for Green Hydrogen production are essentially High Power DC Supplies for electrolyzers that help make hydrogen production robust, simple and cost-efficient
Our products are optimised to rectify:
- Input Side Power quality (including Harmonics and PF), and
- Output Side DC Power quality (in terms of the stability, regulation (both against Line and Load variations) and output AC ripples in DC voltage.
These products are also designed in a modular fashion that can be extended to meet high ratings demand up to 550V, 5000A in a single unit, and then parallelly extendable along such units.
- Designed for a wide input supply range to withstand harsh tropical weather conditions
- Can power Green Hydrogen Electrolyser Plants that use Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) Technology
- These units are designed to operate in high temperatures without output power degradation – outdoor units up to 50°C and indoor units up to 45°C
- Works with forced air-cooling, eliminating the use of air-conditioning
- Air-cooled or oil-cooled isolation transformers available as per requirement
- High conversion efficiency owing to single conversion
- All spares/ services available locally for a guaranteed service life of 35 years
- Our rectifiers are already running successfully across Indian and foreign Naval Dockyards – with some for >20 years.
- Comprises Intuitive Touchscreen Controller integrated with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) to achieve dynamic response, remote operation along with data history storage facility availability
- Rugged and time-tested Thyristor Converter Technology along with 12/24 pulse designs, using ‘galvanically isolated transformer’ and specially designed Inter-Phase transformers and filters. This ensures a clean DC output and high-quality input line parameters like harmonics and PF.
- Rectifiers with IGBT Chopper also available in limited ratings
- Available for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Trolley-mounted rectifiers available for outdoor use
- Available from 350V to 750V DC range – the unit design is modular and numbers of identical rectifiers can be connected in parallel – for built-in redundancy and expandability
- Can be designed to work on a 415V LT supply (As shown in figure)
- Solutions working on 6.6KV/11KV/33KV with specialised designed transformers also available
- Other customised, specialised items like Distribution Panels also available