Statcon Energiaa is participating in RAC India Excon Exhibition for cold storage solutions from 4th Oct to 6th Oct 2018 At NSIC grounds, Okhla, New Delhi. Statcon Energiaa Cordially Invites you all to visit and explore the renewable solution for cold chain.
What is RAC India Excon
The Indian Industry has moved to the next level of warehousing thus making refrigeration as an important aspect of supply chain which builds cost efficiency in the system.
With the rising standards of living, enhanced purchasing power, the aspects of comfort cooling and refrigerated warehousing as also cold transport are growing. To cope up with such dynamics of inclusive development and modern living, the leaders from the Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning, Ventilation, Heating and Cold Chain are committed to share their technologies, products and services as they know what’s required for building and boosting this sector.
RAC India Excon is a step forward to create a Business Platform for showcasing the products and services in this domain. The event aims to bring together the industry leaders and key decision makers on this platform.
Statcon Energiaa Cold Storage
India has around 6,300 cold storage facilities, with a capacity of 30.11 million tonnes. However, some 75-80 per cent of these refrigerated warehouses are suitable only to store potatoes, a commodity that produces only 20 per cent of agricultural revenue.
Presently India has a huge number of Solar cold storage units running on Diesel Generators and intermittent Grid that result in inefficiency and an increased operating cost for the owner.
Typically the cold storage electric loads are non-continuous consisting of Main Compressor Motor (100-200hp), Pump Motor (10-30hp), Blower Motors (2-10hp), and a number of Fans.
- As a result the capacity of DG Set is over 2.5 times the normal running loads.
- This results in an increased cost/ unit with DG Set running.
- A pure Grid Export (or Grid-Tie) Solar Solution does not address the day-night or occasional running requirement.
- Statcon Energiaa offers State-of-the-Art Solar Hybrid Solution which caters to the 24 x 7 need of Solar cold storage and can also export excess Solar Energy into Grid thus increasing the return on investment. With speed control of the motor’s availability in the plant, a system can be designed for increase in efficiency and reduction in Electricity bills- which is a major operating cost.
- The complete system is built around Solar Panels + special VFD Inverters + Battery +Bi-directional Hybrid Inverters- all controlled through a PLC with remote monitoring.
Find a solution to all your cold storage opex troubles at RAC India Booth no. C309.