POWER SUPPLY ARRANGEMENT FOR LC GATE
The Level Crossing Gate IPS is the Mini Version of IPS and it provides a complete power solution from one system for all Signalling & Telecom circuits. This Integrated Power Supply system is extensively used in critical railway signalling applications at Gates.
The function of LC-GATE is to merge all three sections (SMPS SECTION, AC SECTION and DC SECTION) into one section and to also provide SOLAR FACILITY to it. Its Working Range is 48V.
Statcon Energiaa’s Level Crossing Gate IPS for Indian Railway Signalling & Telecom circuits are designed and manufactured as per RDSO’s specifications.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF LC GATE IPS:
- Various battery voltage levels avoided – improving battery life
- Each DC-DC converter & TRU is supported with hot standby
- Continuous power to Signalling & Telecom circuits even in the absence of DG/Local power supply.
- Minimum manual supervision – the changeover from inverter 1 to 2 and inverter 2 to AVR and vice-versa automatically
- Status Panel at ASM’s room enables quick information to the maintenance team
- Highly regulated voltage to all Signal Relays & Lamps